"The American standard of living is not negotiable."---George Bush Sr.
Live Fat Or Die!
The Assassinated Press
Bush Tells Hecklers To Come Back After He "Invades Iran & Syria
And See If Anybody Gives A Shit":
President Challenges Carmelite Nun To Fistfight:
Major General Smedley Butler Stripped of His Medals of Honor For Giving 'Treasonous Speeches' To Veterans
By YASO ADIODI
Embedded with Central Command--Tampa
The Assassinated Press
Tampa--George Bush at a rally in Tampa, Florida told a group of hecklers that "America supports what we are doing in Iraq. And if they're anything like me, they'll support what we have in store for the Syrians, the Iranians and the Saudis. Just come back after we invade Iran & Syria and see if [other Americans] give a shit."
Ari Fleischer later characterized Bush's remarks as "intemperate but perfectly in line with administration policy." He also said he was certain that Mr. Bush could have "put the nun's lights out" if his secret service people hadn't got stretched out negotiating the large crowd.
Bush's remarks were obviously an oblique reference to a broadly conceived plan of world domination which, among other sources, is derived from a paper published by the Neo-con think tank, The Project For the New American Century. Among the tenets of the paper, called Rebuilding America's Defense: Strategy, Forces and Resources For A New Century, and accompanying documents, are
1) That a war with Iraq will be simply a stepping stone toward world dominance
2) That the conflicts in the Balkans and Afghanistan were the opening salvos of a world wide conflict that the U.S. has instigated at its sole discretion and bears no responsiblity for its effects
3) That Iran, Syria and Saudi Arabia as well as North Korea are states targeted for U.S. invasion in the immediate future
4) That these wars are to coalesce into a permanent state of war whereby the U.S seizes virtually all of the world's resources beginning with Iraqi oil, Caspian Sea oil and natural gas and Balkan mineral wealth
5) That conquered countries such as Iraq, Iran and North Korea will serve as bases for launching future attacks against other sovereign states. For example, North Korea will serve as a base of operation for the invasion of China and eastern Russia.
6) That Adolf Hitler's Germany provides the tactical and domestic inspiration for this campaign of world dominance
7) That a propaganda campaign with the stated aim of liberating countries that they might experience 'democratic freedoms' should be launched, even as regimes are selected for their subservience to U.S. corporate interests and genuine democratic movements in those conquered states are crushed by U.S. forces, covert and otherwise, as they have been in the past
8) That each country as they are being attacked is characterized as bringing the attack on itself. For example, when Djibouti is attacked it will be understood it is because it is too small to ensure its own sovereignty. India because its myriad religions and gods make it theologically untidy. Sudan because it has failed to capitalize on its enormous resource potential. Egypt because it needs protection from its huge Muslim population. Venezuela because if the U.S. does not control its oil it will be forced to attack said country. ETC.
9) That terrorist acts will increase as other forms of resistance to U.S. assaults on sovereign states become futile. And if these attacks do not increase, the U.S. intelligence community and their proxies are free to engage in such terrorists attacks either on domestic or foreign soil to ensure that the campaign for world resource dominance has the support of the general public.
10) That the proliferation of WMD, including nuclear weapons, will be increased among countries under U.S. control
11) That the international banking system will be further realigned to favor the influx of foreign capital into U.S. based banks and the Federal Reserve
12) That the nuclear power industry will revitalize energy production in the developing world
13) That environmental prohibitions will be suspended in perpetuity reflecting a state of global warfare in which environmental standards will be impossible to enforce and environmentalists would become casualties of war if they tried. Negative environmental impact, e.g. the end of the world, either from domestic consumption or armed conflict will heretofore be referred to as collateral damage.
14) In case of Apocalypse resulting from errors in judgments impelled by blind greed, all rights revert back to the Deity
15) That as the rhetoric of democratic institutions in conquered countries gives way to conflicting authoritarian market concerns, individual rights in the U.S. will be further 'adapted' to allow for the direct and forceful repression of dissenting voices
16) That the role of media be enhanced within the framework of corporate control in order to ensure that a majority of U.S. citizens will still provide fodder for the many years of continual war envisioned in this report
17) That four year electoral politics on the executive level is unacceptable and that alternatives must be explored including vote rigging using advanced voter booth technology, media propaganda, repression of certain voting blocks, assassination of candidates and their supporters, redistricting, disenfranchisement of voting blocks perhaps through a de facto or summary demonstration of disloyalty etc.
18) That the U.N. accept its new role as a global HMO
19) That the eight de-mobbed military bases refurbished under FEMA directive, REX84/NIGHTRAIN be maintained and expanded to twelve and be redesigned to accommodate one and a half million U.S. dissidents. The request to rename these camps Auschwitz, Bergenbelsen, Treblinka etc. has been taken under advisement.
20) To conscript all Americans over the age of 16 with family incomes under $875,000 per annum for 'volunteer' war service to further the goal of U.S. world dominance
21) That the Christian Faith is the One Truth Faith but that God has warned it can only be effectively evangelized if the U.S. continues to link it with its Faith in Technology
22) That Major General Smedley Butler is stripped, posthumously, of his two Medals of Honor for making the statement below before Congress in 1933. The occasion was Butler's testimony concerning the attempt by leading American kleptocrats to enlist the General in a plot to overthrow the elected government of President Franklin Delano Roosevelt in a violent coup
Smedley Butler on Interventionism -- Excerpt from a speech delivered in 1933, by Major General Smedley Butler, USMC.
War is just a racket. A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of people. Only a small inside group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few at the expense of the masses.
I believe in adequate defense at the coastline and nothing else. If a nation comes over here to fight, then we'll fight. The trouble with America is that when the dollar only earns 6 percent over here, then it gets restless and goes overseas to get 100 percent. Then the flag follows the dollar and the soldiers follow the flag.
I wouldn't go to war again as I have done to protect some lousy investment of the bankers. There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
There isn't a trick in the racketeering bag that the military gang is blind to. It has its "finger men" to point out enemies, its "muscle men" to destroy enemies, its "brain men" to plan war preparations, and a "Big Boss" Super-Nationalistic-Capitalism.
It may seem odd for me, a military man to adopt such a comparison. Truthfulness compels me to. I spent thirty- three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle- man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.
I suspected I was just part of a racket at the time. Now I am sure of it. Like all the members of the military profession, I never had a thought of my own until I left the service. My mental faculties remained in suspended animation while I obeyed the orders of higher-ups. This is typical with everyone in the military service.
I helped make Mexico, especially Tampico, safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefits of Wall Street. The record of racketeering is long. I helped purify Nicaragua for the international banking house of Brown Brothers in 1909-1912 (where have I heard that name before?). I brought light to the Dominican Republic for American sugar interests in 1916. In China I helped to see to it that Standard Oil went its way unmolested.
During those years, I had, as the boys in the back room would say, a swell racket. Looking back on it, I feel that I could have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents.
My copy right or wrong The Assassinated Press